Free cancellation until 29/07
US$60
US$134
US$89
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$54
Agoda.com
Bethy Creek Resort(Huntsville)
US$115
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2015

They were very friendly, but their rooms were nasty and this hotel needs to be brought to date. They did not clean rooms very well, instead of changing the sheets they turned them inside out and reused. Could not get enough towels to bath more than once in a day, that was like pulling teeth. Breakfast sucked. I will never go back and nor will my family.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I went to this with high hopes, and was sorely disappointed. The bed was hard as rock. The bath tub wouldn't turn off so it was leaking steadily all night. There are no extra outlets next to the bed for charging anything, good luck finding one anywhere. The temperature outside was in the 90s when I got there and extremely humid. The temperature in the room had to have been over 100 and was extremely stuffy. The a.c. was a champ, but he was fighting a losing battle. Took 4 hours for it to become comfortable enough to sleep. I'd go across the street or anywhere else nearby, lots of options. Used the CLC card, was quoted 49.99 before I presented my card, then was told it'd be 56.99. Not sure how that works out.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Friendly greetings from hotel staff. I stayed in the summer, so swimming pool was active with children. Ice machine a good distance from my room. Ice looked a bit dirty. Washer and dryer next to ice, although I didn't use them. Room was quiet, which is a plus since hotel is located near I-45. Bed comfy enough. Drapes kept most outside light out. Tepid bath water. Towels better than most budget hotels. Toilet flushing was difficult in my room and I'm sorry I looked inside the tank to "fix" the issue. (I left it as-is. Ugh.) Few television channels limited to mostly sports. Breakfast usual white-flour-fare. I spent more than what I received.

Room Tip: Single women, stay close to front office.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We arrived late at this hotel and well I got what I paid for.
Where should we start?
Yellow water when we start to use the shower/a mouse woke me up in the middle of the night....twice ....I called the reception, they changed us room....but when I got back on the first room, I discovered bedbugs on the pillow, I freaked out!!!!!
DON"T GO TO THIS HOTEL!!!!! IT'S NASTY, FILTHY, UNSAFE!!!!!
I was there with my son on a road trip.....what a nice souvenir!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

If you're not too concerned with decor, it's the best rates in town. Management is very nice. Beds were comfortable. It looks like a time warp from the '70's and needs some repairs and updates, but we were not spending much time in the room, so cost was our main concern.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family