“Bad, Nasty...I have had better experience in a roadside outhouse”

Studio 6 Huntsville TX
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed 7 March 2016

The star rating for this Inn, well, it should not be even be on the list. Bed Bugs, flees or something, bits on my legs, my arms and hands. What I noticed right away was the mildew all over the wall behind the toilet. Pet stains on carpet. I could not wait to leave. This place appears to be just a "sleeping stop for truckers and truckers with dogs" and an affordable resting place for the homeless as that seemed to be who my neighbors were. I am sure that the people who stay does not have computers and the know how to give rating and that can explain why this place was on the rating list anyway. Tub /shower would not stop. This was not a hotel it was a motel (low class, the kind you go in and do dirty and criminal acts) the difference should be explained and have different ratings.

Room Tip: Do not bring kids and family to this place
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Kishan P, Front Office Manager at Studio 6 Huntsville TX, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

I’m concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel, I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you’re unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you’ve raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving you future lodging needs.

Sincerely

kishan Patel

Reviewed 30 October 2015

They were very friendly, but their rooms were nasty and this hotel needs to be brought to date. They did not clean rooms very well, instead of changing the sheets they turned them inside out and reused. Could not get enough towels to bath more than once in a day, that was like pulling teeth. Breakfast sucked. I will never go back and nor will my family.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I went to this with high hopes, and was sorely disappointed. The bed was hard as rock. The bath tub wouldn't turn off so it was leaking steadily all night. There are no extra outlets next to the bed for charging anything, good luck finding one anywhere. The temperature outside was in the 90s when I got there and extremely humid. The temperature in the room had to have been over 100 and was extremely stuffy. The a.c. was a champ, but he was fighting a losing battle. Took 4 hours for it to become comfortable enough to sleep. I'd go across the street or anywhere else nearby, lots of options. Used the CLC card, was quoted 49.99 before I presented my card, then was told it'd be 56.99. Not sure how that works out.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Friendly greetings from hotel staff. I stayed in the summer, so swimming pool was active with children. Ice machine a good distance from my room. Ice looked a bit dirty. Washer and dryer next to ice, although I didn't use them. Room was quiet, which is a plus since hotel is located near I-45. Bed comfy enough. Drapes kept most outside light out. Tepid bath water. Towels better than most budget hotels. Toilet flushing was difficult in my room and I'm sorry I looked inside the tank to "fix" the issue. (I left it as-is. Ugh.) Few television channels limited to mostly sports. Breakfast usual white-flour-fare. I spent more than what I received.

Room Tip: Single women, stay close to front office.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We arrived late at this hotel and well I got what I paid for.
Where should we start?
Yellow water when we start to use the shower/a mouse woke me up in the middle of the night....twice ....I called the reception, they changed us room....but when I got back on the first room, I discovered bedbugs on the pillow, I freaked out!!!!!
DON"T GO TO THIS HOTEL!!!!! IT'S NASTY, FILTHY, UNSAFE!!!!!
I was there with my son on a road trip.....what a nice souvenir!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family