“Wonderful, flavorful, fresh, Thai food”
Review of Thai Thippawan

Thai Thippawan
Ranked #5 of 145 Restaurants in Hurst
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local, Fresh never frozen ingredients cooks from scratch with 5 star service. We pride ourselves on not only delivering the best Thai Food in the Dallas Metroplex but also on quality service that you should expect and deserve. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Located in small strip mall in Hurst that look like little charming storefronts. Super easy access to 183. Very impressive extensive menu, something for everyone and it's BYOB. We tried chicken satay as the appetizer which was luscious. For lunch I had the chicken Massamun curry which was wonderful. And my companion had the sweet and sour chicken which he said was the best he ever had. Our dentist had recommended this. As a real find and he was spot on. Will make sure it's on our favorites list. Next time we'll do dinner.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Great food and service with every visit! They adjust the spiciness to your liking! They will bring on the heat if you ask.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

What a great find; in the world of Asian food, this is my new favorite. Lunch menu is clear and simple... I ordered Orange Chicken. Fresh homemade soup came first and it was perfect. There were no choices of rice or veggies, but the quality of the chicken and the terrific sauce made up for the lack of options. As I walked in the owner said, "This your first time?" He seemed to know everyone else. I like that.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Just had lunch here and it was wonderful! My husband had the red curry and he said it was the best. I had the Thai Ginger it had lots of fresh veggies which I like and the perfect amount of ginger the chicken tasted fresh and we were both very excited to find a new Thai place.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

What a breath of fresh air! Clean, friendly, easy to find, good parking, & outdoor tables. Situated in strip center. Easy access & not cramped driving thru center. Food is EXCELLEMT, reasonably priced, & generous portions. Only drawback is no alcohol served, but BYOB is allowed. Convenience Mart just 2blks away.

Been to Thai Thippawan? Share your experiences!