“Wish I'd Visited Sooner!”

Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 144 Restaurants in Hurst
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Private parking lot. Wheel chair accessible.
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I've driven by this restaurant on my way back and forth from work for 10 years and always thought I'd like to give it a try. Well I'm kicking myself because I now know I've been missing out for years! My husband took me to dinner here tonight and it was excellent! The atmosphere is very nice, the service great, and the food was delicious! We had egg rolls as an appetizer and the presentation was nice and the egg rolls were excellent! I ordered the peanut chicken and loved it! My husband ordered the yellow curry and said it was great. We will definitely go back! Soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

My wife and I were looking for a good Thai place, and we found it. We brought our kids and had 4 different dishes and shared them all. They were all fantastic and prices were very reasonable. This would be a great place to get together with friends or family at a reasonable price. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

This is real Thai food at afordable prices!! Every time I'm in the area visiting my family, we come here, every single dish we've had is delicious!! Do not miss it!!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

What a find! Great thai food and great service! Everything on the menu is outstanding, the service is superb! The Thai Steak is great pho tak soup fantastic and you must finish your meal with the Mango Sticky Rice! Enjoy Enjoy

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Fast service. Chicken is terrific. Cooked to perfection. We also loved the pinto beans. Nice salsa bar.