“A Good Happy Hour Spot”
Review of Chuy's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Chuy's Mexican Restaurant
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Recommended by a local colleague for good Tex-Mex, I was not disappointed.

The Chicken Tortilla Soup was very good, and served hot.

I ordered a combination plate with a Shrimp and Cheese filled Chile Relleno and a Stacked Enchilada. (Homemade blue corn tortillas stacked with freshly-roasted,
hand-pulled chicken, cheese & Tomatillo sauce, topped with sour cream.)

Everything tasted as fresh as they claim. The staff was friendly and efficient.

The Happy Hour promotions look like a good deal, but I missed them.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I always love Chuy's, no matter what I get off the menu its good. Sometimes it seems as if the restaurant is short staffed, so we have to wait a bit but its always worth it.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Fresh breakfast. Big as your face flour tortillas. Family owned. Definitely a great lil hole in the wall kinda place.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

When in Texas you must try this place .
Great food , very reasonable priced meals.
Bring friends for great time.
Always stop in when in Texas .
Fabulous ....
I ordered the special for Thursday .. OMG

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

7344 Baker Blvd by the old Sam's! Best family oriented Mexican restaurant. Joe and Josie are great people, they always remember our order even when it's been awhile since we've been in. They have the best hot sauce/salsa. We've gone to the pipeline location for years and were sad to see them move, but thankfully not too far away!