“Always good. Frequently eat here ”
Review of Quick Thai Bistro

Quick Thai Bistro
Ranked #28 of 150 Restaurants in Hurst
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We are repeat customers. The owner is host and waitress but she is very responsive. The food is always excellent and usually cooked very fast. The restaurant is nice with a quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

3 chicken items we ordered from the menu. In all, chicken was chewy or may not be well cooked, bit pricey for the quality.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

The red curry hits the spot every time for me!!! My brother enjoyed the beef pad thai during our last visit. The owner is a very sweet lady! I wish I had heard of this place sooner!

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Extensive menu, comfortable seating, not crowded on a Friday evening, excellent service and byo beer/wine. Very accessible with ample parking.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

In October of 2014, [owner] Nita opened her new restaurant location at 737 Grapevine Hwy, in Hurst next to We Love Haircuts, in the old Bacon's location, and across the street from Calloway's Nursery. Her Colleyville location no longer open. My wife and I have been eating at Quick Thai for 10+ years and we enjoy the fresh, healthy, scratch-made, award winning, Thai food that has had us coming back over and over again. I'm a carnivore and my wife is a vegetarian and the menu at Quick Thai offers us both a lot of variety and many favorites. Nita has a great lunch menu that allows you gets you in and out quickly, which is great for the folks who only have an hour for lunch but still want something tasty and reasonably priced. Rest assured you won't be disappointed, even if you've never eaten Thai food before. Starting In August Quick Thai in Hurst is now open 7 days a week, including Monday's.

1  Thank Bruce W