“Mid range prices with high quality food”
Review of Bar Louie

Bar Louie
Ranked #22 of 141 Restaurants in Hurst
Reviewed 10 February 2017

My wife and I stopped in for dinner and drinks after leaving Northeast Mall. This place is at the mall, just outside. Food was hot and fresh with great flavor, and the drinks were top notch. Great stop for a quick bite, drink, or just hanging out with friends to grab some food, drinks, and watch sports.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

When walking from the NE mall parking lot to the movie theater, Bar Louie is on your right. It offers typical bar foods (i.e. nachos, burgers) and good happy hour prices.

1  Thank Shelly W
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Lots of great drink specials across Louie's restaurants. The Effin Good Cucumber Martini is always a favorite, but lots of others are appealing as well. The shrimp dishes, pasta dishes and burgers are excellent and often enough to split with a friend.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

This was only my second time to a bar Louie. The first time I went in Florida I was really pleased. This time it was only ok. It was open seating when we arrived. The waiter took awhile to get to our table. He got our drink order and brought the drinks promptly however I had to flag him down to take our food order. The food wasn't good. I could have made it at home better. The local beer on draft was really good and the best part of the experience.

It is located at the mall which is a plus. Parking was a little tough.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

After my last review, I got in touch with the corporate office. Mangament was handled and I was invited back to give them another try. The experience was much much more pleasent and the rude waiter was much more polite.