Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$269
  • Pool
All reviewsthe penthousebreakfast ladykept stockedfront desklong term stayla fitnessstayed for nightsfull kitchendallas las colinasthe entire staffnice propertyirving areaan extended staya great stayhome away from homebusiness tripwaffles
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Took my daughter to a 2 Cellos concert and stayed at the Las Colinas Residence Inn that evening. Everyone we encountered made our stay special. From packing up our breakfast on trays to carry back to the room to making sure that our surroundings were peaceful so we could get extra sleep the morning after the concert. Maylene was a delight to visit with and I feel like I made a new friend upon check out. She followed us to the car and made sure we had everything we needed upon departure. Will definitely return to this location. Our Texas breakfast was OUTSTANDING!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Brandis G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the kind comments and we are delighted you and your daughter had an amazing stay! Come back and see us again soon.

All the best

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here to try it while traveling into town. This is one of the old apartment like outdoor Residence inn’s, check-in wasn’t great, most of the staff here is rude. Rooms are extremely dated and have housekeeping issues. Rowdy people staying here, tend to be loud around room entrances and the grilling/pool area. Evening Mix and breakfast were alright like most.
Due to the staff and room issues, I wouldn’t return here until major changes have been made

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Brandis G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I had my group meeting at this hotel this week and I was very impressed with the level of services received. Sandra was fully engaged from the very start when I start to book the meeting and the rooms for my team. I have done business meetings at Marrriott properties over the years in various locations. Hands down, the professional and friendly services was the best that I have ever received. I would recommend this property to anyone looking to schedule a business meeting in and around the Dallas Fort Worth airport. Thanks again to the staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dan,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your business meeting at Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! By taking pride in putting people first, we are not only executing the mission of our founders, but exceeding the expectations of our valued guests.Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences!

All the best,

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The staff are all very nice and so helpful! The rooms are clean. Residence Inn's all have little kitchens which is perfect for business travelers tired of eating out. Grocery stores are nearby. Also nearby, tons of restaurants. This is close to the airport and just south of Dallas central. Easy access to major highways.

Room Tip: For maximum quiet select a room away from the pool. Even near the pool it is very quiet by evening.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lin,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas.Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas and we hope you choose to stay at the Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas whenever your travels bring you back to Irving.

All the best,

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and i frequent This Hotel. We Have always been greeted With kindness and professionalism. I have to say that Brenda and Norma (The breakfast ladies) go above and beyond their duties. At Times My husband can be quite funny and just a jokester. These ladies went along With it and just made the whole experience a fun. The even took a Pic With him...too cool

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Brandis G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Hello Lisa,

Happy New Year! We are delighted you had a great stay and looking forward to your next visit with us. We see a great line up on performances being held at the Irving Music Factory and we hope that you take advantage of the events.

All the best