US$123
US$131
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$89
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$127
US$93
Hyatt.com
US$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

1,666 results
All reviewsgolf coursefamily poolvilla roomtennis courtssports clubpool servicegreat resortthe main hotelspa treatmentsbyron nelsonlas colinasbeautiful propertygolf tournamentfitness facilityin room dininglobby barroom service
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

All one would expect from FS best food service and accomodations- cant get back soon enough ! Immaculate pool cleanliness impeccable pool side service, great considerate guests. Room very sparkly, restaurants to die for. Golf course extremely well manicured

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Don't get me wrong, the property is nice. The staff is nice. The whole experience is just a little underwhelming for the price. POSITIVES: The hotel smells wonderful and soothing when you enter. The beds are super comfortable (we own the Four Seasons mattress/box springs at home). The shower pressure is fabulous. Two pools: lazy river and a family pool. NEGATIVES: The shower stall is too small. Maybe we had an odd experience, but I couldn't lift my left arm without hitting my elbow on the shower wall. Our room overlooked the main pool. Our mistake , as the pool was packed and the conference in house partied late. We were vacationing with another family. Our young teenagers were asked to go to the family pool because they "were getting in and out of the water too often". Really? The couple making out in the pool was acceptable, but our boys were not welcome? Too bad the "family pool" isn't close to the hotel, and, it isn't as exciting as the main pool. There isn't much shade offering. The family pool turned out to be more relaxing because it was less populated - until the bugs started to bite. We couldn't see them, but all of us ended up with multiple bites. Thankfully, there is a Rite Aid about a mile from the hotel and we were able to buy Benadryl and an anti-itch stick. I really wanted to give this Four Seasons a 5-star review. Unfortunately, this visit just doesn't deserve anything above a 3.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side tend to be noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LG2Pro
FourSeasonsResDallas, Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear LG2Pro,

Thank you for your shared feedback. I am terribly sorry for the shortcomings during your recent visit to our resort. We take comments from our guests very seriously. I have already shared this review with the teams involved and we will use it as a tool for coaching.

We take pride in delivering an exceptional level of service to every guest and I am disappointed that your experience fell short of our usual high standards. Please feel free to contact me personally at the address below to discuss your experience further. I hope that your travels bring you back to our Resort and I am confident that, if afforded another opportunity, your experience will be one that I can be proud of.

Look forward to speaking soon.

With my Best Regards,
Graham Williamson
Director of Food and Beverage
graham.williamson@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Was looking forward to our stay at the Four Seasons and it did not disappoint!

My son loved the man-made beach at the kids pool and especially enjoyed the Friday night movie which happened to be Zootopia.

While the resort is quite beautiful, its obvious that management takes customer service serious as pretty much every employee we encountered was always friendly and helpful. Something that is sometimes overlooked in 2017.

My 8 year old also took a private golf lesson with Tim and enjoyed the Junior Golf Clinic with Sean too.

Although this is no doubt a 5 star resort, it is very child-friendly and not stuffy at all.

Pool food was excellent and although we only had the breakfast buffet on Sunday, omelets and selections were outstanding.

Definitely one of my new Top-5 hotels and looking forward to returning!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Evan H
FourSeasonsResDallas, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Evan,

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review! We're thrilled you enjoyed all the family activities and honored to be considered one of your top 5 hotels.

Our Director of Golf Instruction, Tim is one of the best in the business, so I'm sure your son is well on his way to playing with the pros. If you didn't have the chance to play a round on TPC Four Seasons, you are due for another visit. Please don't hesitate to contact me at the address below if I can be of assistance in planning your next trip to Dallas. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Brooke Gardner
Resort Manager
brooke.gardner@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We visited the hotel when it was sold out for a conference. The lobby area was often teeming with people, and the bars and restaurants were never empty. I was there to attend the conference, but my husband and two sons tagged along. We were all so impressed by the quality of the service on what was clearly a busy weekend. The staff were friendly and attentive, overlooking nothing. Kudos to the staff and management.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I appreciate the effort from the facility when it pertained to the in room dining and pool staff . I should preface with facts that my family and I frequent four seasons , namely the one in Las Vegas. We checked into the Las Collinas location for one night arriving at about 2:30 pm. Upon checking in we were told that the casita we picked would not have water the next day because of some plumbing issue. The young lady told us that the only thing she could do was to upgrade us at our cost. No big deal but what if we didn't want to pay and retain the room we procured or something equal. The young lady basically gave us no choice but to come out of pocket. Other four seasons have ALWAYS given us equal or greater at no expense to us. Anyhow we lived with it. The most annoying part of our experience was the valet at this location. We were ending our annual family west coast trip with this four seasons being our last stop from California. We had car problems on the way back so we ended up having to rent a van to finish our trip. We left our rental at valet after checking in. My kids and I decided to go to the pool but left out bathing suits in the car so my husband said he would go and get them. While at the valet he was basically put on the back burner for what felt like an hour because he said other cars were pulling up that were of higher status than our mini van. My husband basically had to ask 3 different valet drivers to get the van so that he could get the swim wear. It would of been okay if they were busy but my husband told me that he over heard one of the valet attendants complain about having to get the mini van for him. So all in all we can't completely discount the service but we should highlite the bad as well. Maybe it was just us but we consider ourselves patrons of the Four Season Brand and this review deserved an average rating.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FourSeasonsResDallas, Front Office Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear jrromiyio,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for your recent experience at our Resort. We appreciate your feedback and take our guests' comments very seriously. I have shared this review with the affected departments as a coaching opportunity to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Our primary goal is to deliver the 5 star experience we are known for to each and every guest on every visit. Please feel free to contact me at the address below if you would like to discuss your experience further.

Ian Williams