“Wonderful getaway”

Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
Ranked #1 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My young daughters and I had an amazing stay. We participated in several family activities, and loved every one- especially the sand and Dallas Zoo show! We will definitely be back, and highly recommend to all of our friends with young families and adults alike.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank Jenn W
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

All one would expect from FS best food service and accomodations- cant get back soon enough ! Immaculate pool cleanliness impeccable pool side service, great considerate guests. Room very sparkly, restaurants to die for. Golf course extremely well manicured

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Don't get me wrong, the property is nice. The staff is nice. The whole experience is just a little underwhelming for the price. POSITIVES: The hotel smells wonderful and soothing when you enter. The beds are super comfortable (we own the Four Seasons mattress/box springs at home). The shower pressure is fabulous. Two pools: lazy river and a family pool. NEGATIVES: The shower stall is too small. Maybe we had an odd experience, but I couldn't lift my left arm without hitting my elbow on the shower wall. Our room overlooked the main pool. Our mistake , as the pool was packed and the conference in house partied late. We were vacationing with another family. Our young teenagers were asked to go to the family pool because they "were getting in and out of the water too often". Really? The couple making out in the pool was acceptable, but our boys were not welcome? Too bad the "family pool" isn't close to the hotel, and, it isn't as exciting as the main pool. There isn't much shade offering. The family pool turned out to be more relaxing because it was less populated - until the bugs started to bite. We couldn't see them, but all of us ended up with multiple bites. Thankfully, there is a Rite Aid about a mile from the hotel and we were able to buy Benadryl and an anti-itch stick. I really wanted to give this Four Seasons a 5-star review. Unfortunately, this visit just doesn't deserve anything above a 3.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side tend to be noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LG2Pro
FourSeasonsResDallas, Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear LG2Pro,

Thank you for your shared feedback. I am terribly sorry for the shortcomings during your recent visit to our resort. We take comments from our guests very seriously. I have already shared this review with the teams involved and we will use it as a tool for coaching.

We take pride in delivering an exceptional level of service to every guest and I am disappointed that your experience fell short of our usual high standards. Please feel free to contact me personally at the address below to discuss your experience further. I hope that your travels bring you back to our Resort and I am confident that, if afforded another opportunity, your experience will be one that I can be proud of.

Look forward to speaking soon.

With my Best Regards,
Graham Williamson
Director of Food and Beverage
graham.williamson@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Was looking forward to our stay at the Four Seasons and it did not disappoint!

My son loved the man-made beach at the kids pool and especially enjoyed the Friday night movie which happened to be Zootopia.

While the resort is quite beautiful, its obvious that management takes customer service serious as pretty much every employee we encountered was always friendly and helpful. Something that is sometimes overlooked in 2017.

My 8 year old also took a private golf lesson with Tim and enjoyed the Junior Golf Clinic with Sean too.

Although this is no doubt a 5 star resort, it is very child-friendly and not stuffy at all.

Pool food was excellent and although we only had the breakfast buffet on Sunday, omelets and selections were outstanding.

Definitely one of my new Top-5 hotels and looking forward to returning!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Evan H
FourSeasonsResDallas, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Evan,

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review! We're thrilled you enjoyed all the family activities and honored to be considered one of your top 5 hotels.

Our Director of Golf Instruction, Tim is one of the best in the business, so I'm sure your son is well on his way to playing with the pros. If you didn't have the chance to play a round on TPC Four Seasons, you are due for another visit. Please don't hesitate to contact me at the address below if I can be of assistance in planning your next trip to Dallas. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Brooke Gardner
Resort Manager
brooke.gardner@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We visited the hotel when it was sold out for a conference. The lobby area was often teeming with people, and the bars and restaurants were never empty. I was there to attend the conference, but my husband and two sons tagged along. We were all so impressed by the quality of the service on what was clearly a busy weekend. The staff were friendly and attentive, overlooking nothing. Kudos to the staff and management.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hilton Anatole
Downtown Fort Worth
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
#6 of 113 in Fort Worth

Been to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!