Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
EmbassySuites.comUS$112
PricelineUS$112
FindHotelUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
StayForLongUS$146
All reviews evening reception breakfast was amazing the general manager southern hospitality breakfast staff the hotel manager complimentary breakfast indoor pool cowboys game spacious rooms living area the staff was great dfw airport phelps capistrano dallas flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Embassy Suites
At checkin the young lady checked me in, charged my card and gave me room 310 keys. My children and I went to the room and realized someone else was occupying the room after walking in. Went back to the desk and the young lady told me she didn’t have a reservation for me. Courtney Penrod reserved 2 rooms and one was for me. Both Courtney and I spoke with customer service over the phone multiple times leading up to the trip. Everything was clear and I just needed to change my payment once arriving. The rooms were 310 and 311. The front desk told me she did not have 311 reserved for me. She then created a new reservation. I asked for 3rd floor and she said known were available. She also acted like it was no big deal that she gave me someone else’s room key. Once we got in the room it smelled very musty, but we were leaving right out. The room felt more like Motel 6 and Not Hilton Brand. There was 1 set of towels in the room and we had four people.

Next the bathroom door was rotting. There was long hair on the ceiling and on the ceiling in the bathroom. There was rust on the door. I went to front desk for towels when we returned to our room that evening. Friday night I ordered food from the restaurant. They did not put dressing in my bag or butter for my salad and bread. I went to ask and the girl working rolled her eyes as she walked away!
Saturday we left the hotel at 10:00am. I stopped at the des and asked for 4 sets of towels, remove old towels and empty trash while we were out. Returned at 4:00pm and nothing had been done. We were leaving again and stopped at the desk with the same request. When we returned at 9pm there were pool towels in which 2 of them were dirty,on the couch. Not the 4 sets of towels I requested. The dirty towels were still there and trash had not been emptied. I returned the towels to desk and spoke with the manager. There was also no toilet paper in the room. The front desk gave me towels and toilet paper at 10:00pm and I had to go down to get it. Saturday morning at breakfast the same lady that worked the restaurant worked breakfast and was very rude and again rolling her eyes at the customers. Very unprofessional.

The pullout couch had mold on the bottom of the mattress. I will attach photos.
Next , my children were riding the elevator to our floor and the elevator stopped leaving the stuck between 2nd and 3rd floor!

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Very rude customer service not very professional at all. My family Slept in a room for 2 days that had standing water next to the bed ,Mold in living area and spider webs, door was off hindges, no towels for showers for 2 days . Worse hotel experience ever!!!!! Will be reporting to health officials. Me and 10 other families ........ this hotel should be shut down.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Your management staff to be embarrassed and disgrace by their behavior view of your employees cause a customer have a choice I’ve chosen Hilton properties and been loyal to them this will change for me

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2021

The Fire Alarm was going off in error for three nights in a row. When we sought resolution, the Front Desk would not connect us to Management. I even requests a call back—but I never received one. Ultimately I spoke with the on-site Manager—on our check out day because I told the staff I would wait. Thankfullly the Manager was very apologetic and helpful. Very impressed with Dallas, this was just a rough stay for our family and does not reflect the quality we have come to know with Embassy Suites.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

My restroom was nasty hair was left in the tub, rooms had a horrible smell , we no small towels, it was a Zoo , had to walk up and down flights of stairs in the middle of the night . Hotel did comp only one night . Was not enough