“Favorite”

Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #96 of 637 Restaurants in Irving
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We love eating here it's just sad there are none local for us. The burgers are huge with the typical toppings if you like but count on the bun being a little soggy since you take a minute to eat it. Always happens to me. If you like burgers I suggest you try it.
This location was nice inside & our order was quick since we were a big group waiting to eat together. Fries are second best paired with the spicy ketchup. All I can say is I can't wait to go here again.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Being from California, I go to In-N-Out on a regular basis, but all of my friends told me that I HAD to try Whataburger while I was in Texas!

I wouldn't say one is leaps and bounds above the other, but it was good food and it was fast.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We had a patty melt at this Whataburger because it was the only place near our hotel. The service was very good and the food was typical of fast food. They did have a good milk shake.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The food was average- the price was ok- the service was really good... I might return to this Whataburger..

Reviewed 16 November 2016

My family ordered hamburgers and a salad. Everyone has happy and enjoyed their food. The employees were very friendly.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!