“My "go to" for lunch”
Review of Pho Legacy

Pho Legacy
Ranked #103 of 673 Restaurants in Irving
Reviewed 26 January 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. The staff is always cheerful and speedy. The Pho is flavored just the way I love it. They use fresh and quality ingredients. The pricing is very fair for the quality of food you get. The place is medium sized and always busy it seems. I have not ever had to wait, however. I eat here 1-2 times a week for lunch. The consistency of the meals is a plus. I can say I have never had a bad experience at this place in over a year.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had one hour before we had to drop off the rental car and then check in. Decided via googling "food near me" to give this place a try. We haven't had Asian food all week so I'm not sure if that's part of it but the food was so good!! They had such good customer service the moment we walked in. Food was so hot, fresh, and freaky fast we got our pho before our appetizers which we actually didn't mind at all! The pho is really good. Clear but very hearty and flavorful. Really liked the grilled chicken spring rolls and I love the way they made their spring roll sauce.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This is a great lunch location. Lots of people frequent here at lunch time. The food is great, hot and comes out quickly. If you like soup / pho or noodle dishes, you will really like this place! Come and enjoy!

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Was looking around in Irving Texas near the location of my soon to open new retail store, and stumbled upon Pho Legacy. I have been a fan of Pho ever since trying it in the Inn of the White Lotus in Gainesville Florida back in the early '80s. I can tell you now I will be a regular here. And they deliver, oh yeah!!
The rice paper cooked rolls are some of the best in the DFW area. The Pho is as good as any I have ever had and a lot better than most. Will have to report back after trying the Bun Vermicelli and the Com Rice plates. But if what I saw coming out of the kitchen for other patrons is half as good as it looked, I am pretty sure I'll not be disappointed. I had the #30 Pho with meatball and brisket. The meat to noodle ratio was just right. The broth is excellent and just gets better with the addition of lime juice and jalapeno. My wife had her usual Pho Ga and it was really flavorful and had plenty of chicken as well. We do not eat cilantro as if tastes like soap to us. The waitress was more than helpful in noting no cilantro but extra onions for our orders. I am pretty particular about my Pho and would highly recommend Pho Legacy to anyone looking for a great bowl of soup. I would drive the 16 miles to go to this place if I did not have other options closer by. But since this is right around the corner from work, it's a no brainer for me. More to come after my next visit.

3  Thank Wil R
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Pho Legacy offers a wide variety of Pho Ba and Pho Ga as well as many other Vietnamese dishes.

Today I had the Pho Ba with filet and meatball. Although in my opinion the broth could be strained to remove some of the fat floating on top, it is very flavorful and is chock full of meat and noodles especially when compared to some places that are very stingy or charge extra if you want a decent amount of protein.

Having been sick with some kind of stomach bug for a week all I've been eating is pho from various restaurants and Pho Legacy is definitely one that I keep coming back to.

1  Thank David Z

Been to Pho Legacy? Share your experiences!