“Great pizza, pasta, and food !!! ”

New York Pizza Pasta
Ranked #94 of 638 Restaurants in Irving
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Love the food and the atmosphere! The owner Beno is super attentive and always is greatful for you coming! The wait staff is always filling your glasses! The pizza is great and the pasta is really good! I have never had anything bad and I have tried several dishes !!!! The wine is usually a heavy pour too! All around an A in my book !!!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

These guys take pizza to a new level. The pies they make are art. Too pretty to eat but OMG talk about unbelievable taste. Absolutely the best. Next thing to it is located in Rome, Italy. They serve great salads, and traditional Italian dishes. Desert is also unreal! What a treat!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Its a decent pizza shop right a round corner .People can enjoy nice New York type pizza there.I always order cheese pizza slice with salad .

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I haven't had many pizzas in Texas because I don't expect to be impressed. I grew up in areas with authentic Italian fare so I'm a tough customer. The pizza I got here was better than most I've tasted in Texas. Compared to most Texas pizzas, it was quite good, but compared to what I grew up with in the Northeast, it's about average.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My favorites here are the calzone and Stromboli, however it does have a more traditional New York style pizza, just as the name implies. The pizza for slices are par cooked and then finished as they are ordered. Sometimes they over cook the crust (for my liking), I also like their ravioli and fettuccine alfredo. We enjoy the people and the quaint atmosphere. They have a small bar and screens to catch football or soccer, etc. and an outside patio area, but it looks onto the parking lot.

Been to New York Pizza Pasta? Share your experiences!