“Food okay”
Review of M Bar

M Bar
Ranked #108 of 637 Restaurants in Irving
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a flatbread that was okay. Nothing special and too expensive. Choice of food items was limited. It was just convenient.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This bar was great! I wanted to try a Texas bourbon and they had a couple. I had the TX Bourbon in a Manhattan (well, I had three through the night, but who is counting). Anyway, it was made perfectly. The bartender was friendly and knowledgeable. They even had a free pool table, albeit a little beat up. This was a great place to wind down after a long day. I wish I had eaten here also, as the finger food looked really tasty.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Convenient,. right off the lobby. Bar food plus great Italian food from Trevi's downstairs. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Omni Hotel and wanted a quick bite to eat so I went down to the hotel bar. I had the chicken and waffles...O M G...soooo good! I cleaned that plate...delish!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

spent 90th birthday for my Dad @ the piano also with my mom for her birthday along with my sister and her family great piano music as my wife and son also enjoyed the occassion.

Been to M Bar? Share your experiences!