Delta Street Inn(Jefferson)
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewswarm southern hospitalitychocolate moussebeef tenderloinat homein townsharonhostess
Reviewed 20 June 2016

After a rainy – dreary drive from Dallas we received a friendly welcome from staff at Stillwater. From the minute we walked in we relaxed and sat down for a wonderful relaxing and delightful dinner.
My wife and I shared a most wonderful escargot and then shared the goat cheese salad which was delicious. For entrees we had the special salmon (one of the best dishes I have ever had) and the chicken picatta.
The service was very attentive and friendly without being over the top – just right.
Although our first time to eat here will not be our last!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We sat down at a beautiful corner table in a beautiful room with wicker chairs. Our waitress was friendly and informative. A couple came in soon after us, and the waitress took their order. Another couple came in and a different waitress took their order. After a while our waitress took our order. All of our food was excellent! Delicious and wonderful. We waited a long time after we finished eating for our waitress to return. The other two couples ordered dessert and were gone before we ordered. We waited a long time for our dessert and coffee, but never were offered coffee refills. We finished and waited again for our check. After we got our check we waited 5 minutes and our waitress never returned, so we got up and went to the front to pay. Our waitress was sweet and kind, but did a horrible job. I have never left a bad review before.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

A great place for dinner, cocktails and atmosphere. I can't say enough about the escargot, it was greatness. We also had beef tenderloin and cream spinach. The entrees are big portions, so sharing made for plenty of food.
We really enjoyed the old home atmosphere and the service was excellent. While in Jefferson, Texas don't miss this restaurant.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Bill and Sharon Stewart have provided fine food, Bill is a formally trained chef, and warm southern hospitality for thirty years. Stillwater Inn kept them very busy as a popular bed-and-breakfast for many years but they recently decided to devote their energy and talents to their outstanding restaurant. My husband and I live in an area of Chicago where fine restaurants abound and have tasted the fare of restaurants throughout America and Europe. In my opinion, Stillwater Inn rates 5 Stars for food, wine, service and ambience. The restaurant and intimate bar occupy distinctly decorated rooms throughout the first floor of the well-maintained and beautifully appointed vintage house in Jefferson, Texas. I recommend a tour of this historic nineteenth century East Texas river port, and a boat tour of Caddo lake and its haunting bayous. End your day at Stillwater Inn for a complete experience.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Suzychicago
Reviewed 26 January 2013

If you want to eat in a historical home and you are visiting Jefferson Tx. known for the riverboat days and ghosts, this is one of the nicest! Not for family I think (children) but for romance or just the gals, a very nice relaxing ( except for your taste buds) lol atmosphere . Good selection of cocktails and wines , the food was awesome , the chef ( owner) is a great guy and does a wonderful job of display and taste. Not something I can do all the time but a very special treat when I do .

• Stayed: January 2013