Palace Inn
US$90
US$119
US$88
US$100
Comfort Inn & Suites West(Katy)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$139
US$119
US$109
US$111
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

First I checked my bed and there was brown hair on the pillow and I am a blonde. Then I noticed all these truckers waiting outside other hotel rooms taking turns going in. I do believe they may have hourly rentals. The maids were cleaning rooms all hours day and night.I felt very uncomfortable but the manager was nice. I paid for 2 nights then after telling him that I was very uncomfortable he refunded my 2nd day and I made other arrangements to stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Pay a little more and sleep comfortably.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank ADavidson321
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This is a clean, basic no frills motel that is good value and right next door to a really good Mexican restaurant - other restaurants also within walking distance but we can't vouch for them as we ate at the Mexican. Good stopover on the way out of Houston. Easy to find just off the interstate but not too noisy.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joala
Reviewed 30 June 2013

This hotel is only 2 yrs old, front desk people were very nice, beds were very comfy, room was more spacious than other hotels, no coffee pot in room but they had fresh coffee in lobby all day.Grounds were clean & taken care of, there are 3 or 4 restaurants next door which was Great !!

Room Tip: We were upstairs, didn't hear anything.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Johanna K
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

The staff are very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was really good for the price paid . The room was so pleasant and comfortable- but - Without a GPS I don't think we would have found the hotel - but so glad we did.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank LARIBERA
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Got a huge room. Manager was nice. Very close to food and drinks.

4  Thank trebor_skraps