US$80
Hyatt.com
US$90
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$76
US$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$101
US$95
US$109
US$104
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I was a bit concerned when I read one of the previous reviews but i did not find this. The clientele of the hotel did not make me feel uncomfortable.
They seemed to be people stopping off on a long journey or in town for work.

The room was clean though there was an overwhelming smell of orange cleaner as you entered the room.
The beds were comfortable. The room had a microwave, ironing board and fridge. Given the proximity to the freeway there is little traffic noise but the a/c is noisy (like most motels ) so still not a peaceful sleep. Could do with more towels.
Free wifi at a good speed for free wifi.
The breakfast area was very clean and not too busy. Waffles, muffins, coffee, juices, cereal. Ices.
Plenty of parking and nearby restaurants.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Overall rating - ok - especially if just staying 1 night - I think I paid a little too much for my room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank shamrock_madison
Reviewed 4 August 2013

First I checked my bed and there was brown hair on the pillow and I am a blonde. Then I noticed all these truckers waiting outside other hotel rooms taking turns going in. I do believe they may have hourly rentals. The maids were cleaning rooms all hours day and night.I felt very uncomfortable but the manager was nice. I paid for 2 nights then after telling him that I was very uncomfortable he refunded my 2nd day and I made other arrangements to stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Pay a little more and sleep comfortably.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank ADavidson321
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This is a clean, basic no frills motel that is good value and right next door to a really good Mexican restaurant - other restaurants also within walking distance but we can't vouch for them as we ate at the Mexican. Good stopover on the way out of Houston. Easy to find just off the interstate but not too noisy.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joala
Reviewed 30 June 2013

This hotel is only 2 yrs old, front desk people were very nice, beds were very comfy, room was more spacious than other hotels, no coffee pot in room but they had fresh coffee in lobby all day.Grounds were clean & taken care of, there are 3 or 4 restaurants next door which was Great !!

Room Tip: We were upstairs, didn't hear anything.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Johanna K
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

The staff are very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was really good for the price paid . The room was so pleasant and comfortable- but - Without a GPS I don't think we would have found the hotel - but so glad we did.

• Stayed: April 2013