“Good TexMex”

El Jarrito Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 573 Restaurants in Katy
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Went here on a Friday night with the family. We ate around 6:00 pm so there was no wait. Restaurant quickly filled up after that. The service was good. Salsa was excellent. We had the Beef Enchiladas, Cheese Enchiladas and Chicken Tortilla soup. All were very good.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We just love this restaurant. Service is great, the food is great and the house frozen marguerites are wonderful. Plus, we can walk here from home. What's not to love!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Authentic Mexican Cuisine. Waiter was friendly and very helpful navigating the menu. It was a lovely experience and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I can't even think of how many times I've eaten here...that tells you how much I love it! The best chicken mole in all of Texas. It isn't sweet and the chicken is very tender. I've had enchiladas, chile relleno, ceviche, guacamole, queso...chilaquiles for brunch and tacos de carne guisada, etc. The environment is joyful and the staff is the best! Always ready to help. If it's your bday, they give you a slice of cake and put a charro sombrero while they sing to you. Too cool!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been to this restaurant at least a dozen times now. It has great food, great quick service and reasonable prices! Every time we have guests we take them here and they love it and always request to go back.