“Nice atmosphere, good food”
Review of Simply Thai

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Simply Thai
Ranked #39 of 147 Restaurants in Keller
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stopped in for dinner when I was too tired to cook. For a weeknight, the place was empty, but the atmosphere was great. Tablecloths, nicely decorated, etc. The menu has your Thai food standards; I got the chicken pad thai and asked for extra limes.

For me being the only diner, service was slow - caught the cashier/waiter on his phone a lot. But the food was delicious! I'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We order up and down the menu for carryout often and this is a good spot.

Portions are larger, food is tasty and prices are good. This place is small and you wont wait for a table... Carryout is good- they take good care fo you.

Expect it to be a solid choice for Thai Take out... they are really good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I visited this quaint restaurant with a restaurant.com coupon and have been back several times since. Brian waiter who's been there on every visit is friendly and knowledgeable about the dishes on the menu; and will honestly recommend something good. I haven't come across anything bad yet. Good food friendly warm atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I've been here multiple times with my husband and son, both to dine in and to take out. First, I will say that everyone we have ever dealt with at the restaurant has been friendly, responsive and helpful - that will always make us go back to a place. Second, we have found lots of dishes on the menu that we all like very much, and if we ever want something tweaked a little, they are happy to accommodate. Generous portions, great flavor, and good prices.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I discovered this restaurant a few months ago through a neighbor. It is now my favorite Thai restaurant! And it is very close to my house! The summer rolls are very fresh and made at the time you order them. The first bite I took of them, I tasted cilantro which I love. The peanut sauce is excellent. It is not thick and gooey like other Thai restaurants. Brian is helpful with menu suggestions and spice levels. I have tried several different dishes, but the pineapple fried rice is my favorite.

Been to Simply Thai? Share your experiences!