“Phenomenal burgers, fries, etc.!”
Review of LA Burger

LA Burger
Ranked #62 of 144 Restaurants in Keller
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been twice now, and each time was delicious! Their burgers are out of this world, and the fries are fantastic. They have locally-made fountain sodas, and their milkshakes are out of this world.

I will absolutely be coming back!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I went expecting just another burger place but was pleasantly surprised with additional food and a good variety of burger toppings. I went with the K-Burger (I am assuming it stands for Korean burger). It had Kimchi, jalapeño, bulgogi and a few other items. It was great. It would have been great even without the toppings that made it even better. My son had the kid's cheeseburger- good size. It was not too crowded but I can see it being a problem as people learn about this place.