“Craving Gyros”

Greek Cafe
Ranked #46 of 144 Restaurants in Keller
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

Good value, good food. Been 6 times in 2 months and my family is hooked. My picky eaters ask for Gyros 1-2 times a week. Ordering may be confusing at first like when you go into a new place. Just make sure you know what you are getting. Portions are plentiful and price is reasonable.

1  Thank James P

Reviewed 27 December 2014

I visited for lunch and got the gyro with fries. Most likely I should have known there was a let-down coming when at 12:30 I was the only person in the restaurant in a very busy lunch area. If you've never had a great gyro, you'll probably like it, but with so much competition in the area I just don't see myself going back. The staff was friendly when I ordered but was basically non-existent after that, then again I was the only person there...

Reviewed 3 September 2014

I eat at this place a lot. The gyros are the best and prices are low. This place is small but the food is amazing. The owners (cook and his wife) are extremely nice people. The Gyro platter is huge. It is true, the place looks like a fast-food restaurant but everything is prepared fresh.

2  Thank georgestein
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This salad is fantastic! Our favorite lunch made fresh and so full of flavor! The entire staff's awesome, prices are fair, food exceptional! Don't change a think!! Facility is always so clean as are the restrooms...and thank you for having the door hook for my purse in your clean restroom! See you again next week!

2  Thank cswbkw
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Noticed this small cafe and tried it for lunch today. My hubby and I each ordered a Gyro. Well, hello! This Gyro was hot, fresh,tender, loaded with lamb and sauce! The pita was perfect. Did I mention the Gyro was HUGE! 1st time I didn't have to ask for extra sauce. The Gyro was a two hander....I'm relieved I didn't order a side of fries as I had no room for them. The price..$4.99. Bargain of the year!
You order at the counter and they bring it to your table. Self serve fountain drinks. They offer delivery.
Place was small, clean, looked new. The restroom was spotless and fresh. They make it as you order. Also offered burgers and fries, salads. Spread the word so this place stays!

2  Thank cswbkw

Been to Greek Cafe? Share your experiences!