“Quaint”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Good food. Tabouli is good, lamb was good. Smallish place due to the building. No wait when we went.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I had the lemon rice soup and gyro plate. It was delicious. I especially enjoyed the soup. If you don't like lemon then don't get it! It is very flavorful. Their green beans on the gyro plate were also wonderful! My mom had the stuffed cabbage and loved it. The meat and seasonings were just perfect!

We will go back.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

BYOB. I have been many times and always leave very happy. Surprisingly good - the green beans which are a side dish. Lots of garlic and very good. Great grilled meats. Pita is brought hot to your table as much as you wish. Friendly service, good food and great prices.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Cafe Medi is not a fancy restaurant. It has it's own unique and warm personality. All of the staff are friendly and the food is wonderful. The menu offers many Greek specialties and every one of them is delicious. If you prefer traditional American food, that too is excellent. You have to try their baked lamb shank. Oh my gosh it is good!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Very authentic Greek and Mediterranean food. Music on the patio on the weekends. All the waitstaff are super friendly. There is a kids menu that offers pizza and hamburgers if you're kids aren't adventurous eaters.
My favorite are the gyros but you must get some tzatziki for an appetizer. The portions are big and I always have leftovers. Order some baklava and take home for a midnight snack. You will not be disappointed!
I lived in Greece and this is by far one of the best Greek food places, I have had stateside. Such a unique experience tucked in Old Town Keller.

There do offer a hookah but I haven't tried it.