US$117
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewstrain whistlebalcony overlookingair mattressparking garageflying dutchmanenjoyed our staygreat weekenda great place to staygreat roommini fridgenice staylandrybalconiesgalvestoncondoaquariumroomy
Reviewed 6 November 2017

My company selected the hotel for a business function. Big mistake! I had read the reviews and knew about the train and the plaza. I had not counted on the ice machine and the very drunk and very loud person in the next room. I had asked to have the room change upon check-in due to the ice machine. I was told that was not possible. I also noticed I could hear the tv in the next room. Around midnight, this person comes down the hallway literally bouncing off the hallway walls and screaming her lungs out. She does this for over a hour. Security comes up and asks her to tone it down. Instead she raises it an octave. This goes on for another 1 1/2 hour until she finally passes out. Upon check-out I mentioned this was the worst hotel I ever stayed at. The manager called me and stated that I would not be charged for the room. What shows up on my AMEX? A room charge from the Boardwalk Inn. Not surprised.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
22Hoteltraveler, Guest Relations Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, unfortunately we can not manage unexpected loud guest situations that occur, we can though respond to them appropriately and handle the noise complaints and ask guest/s to maintain a level of courtesy appropriate to our hotel policies, which we did. In addition, we did extend a full refund for your stay for the inconvenience. We hope we can earn your business again in the near future.

Boardwalk Inn Staff and Management

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Beautiful rooms and views, but bands play until 10 pm, so be prepared. p.s Good rock and roll music, But if you want quietness this is not the place to stay. No room service. Lots of food places and restaurants. Pool and spa was beautiful but didn't get a chance to use.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
22Hoteltraveler, General Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your great review of our property on your recent visit, come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We have been staying at the kemah boardwalk each year after the wings over houston event, irs a family getaway to enjoy the spectacular bayview, fine dinning and the music at the Plaza , my grandson loves the rides. We look forward to next year stay after the wings over houston . The Tristan family

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
22Hoteltraveler, General Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on your recent visit to our area to view the annual Wings over Houston show at Ellington Field. It is a great event and enjoyed by so many families. We are thrilled you and your family have chosen us for your accommodations over the past few years, a tradition for sure. We will be here waiting for your next visit!

Boardwalk Inn-Kemah Boardwalk

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Comfortable beds and cozy. Dont plan on going to bed early on the weekends because the band is Loud!!! There were some construction areas when we went and I thought the rooms were too high even with a discount!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
22Hoteltraveler, General Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review from your recent visit to our Hotel. We hope you had an enjoyable experience. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Got a room at the Boardwalk Inn out of convenience because we were holding an event at Landry’s . The stay exceded our expectations ! The stay was so attentive and the room was clean and spacious. We loved the balconies and the pool :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest, " On Behalf of our Hotel staff, we bid you a "Happy Birthday"! Thank you for your wonderful review . We hope we become an annual tradition for all your future birthdays. Come back and see us soon!