US$138
QualityInn
US$139
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewstrain whistlebalcony overlookingair mattressparking garageflying dutchmanenjoyed our staygreat weekenda great place to staygreat roommini fridgenice staylandrybalconiesgalvestoncondoaquariumroomy
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The Boardwalk Inn was a great choice for us to stay overnight while visiting Kemah. The customer service is friendly, amenities were cool and the Plaza Suite was nice. The live band performing in front of our balcony was an added bonus. We'll be back...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
22Hoteltraveler, General Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for a wonderful review of our property on your recent visit, its great to hear you and your family had a memorable experience. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Hotel was lovely, beautifully clean and in room amenities great. Pool and hot tub was great. The only downside with the hotel is that it could use it's own restaurant/bar so that if you did not want to venture out for too long, you could return to the hotel and have a quiet drink/meal. Would also be great if you could get breakfast in the hotel as the breakfast choice in the restaurants on the boardwalk is very limited.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
22Hoteltraveler, General Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful comments, come back and see us soon!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My family and I stayed a couple nights mid week and really enjoyed our stay. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The rooms are clean and specious. There is nothing I would change. I really enjoyed the view from the patio was really nice as well. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful comments, we are thrilled you and your family had a memorable visit. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We have stayed at this place a few times because it's close to so much. There's usually live music, splash pad, vendor booths, and games in the courtyard. Numerous restaurants to dine in and just up the street (within walking distance) a few nice shops to shop in.

Room Tip: For 4th of July get a balcony at the far right end of the building so you can see the fireworks over the water.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review of our property on your recent Getaway, its great to hear you and your family had a terrific experience. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My company selected the hotel for a business function. Big mistake! I had read the reviews and knew about the train and the plaza. I had not counted on the ice machine and the very drunk and very loud person in the next room. I had asked to have the room change upon check-in due to the ice machine. I was told that was not possible. I also noticed I could hear the tv in the next room. Around midnight, this person comes down the hallway literally bouncing off the hallway walls and screaming her lungs out. She does this for over a hour. Security comes up and asks her to tone it down. Instead she raises it an octave. This goes on for another 1 1/2 hour until she finally passes out. Upon check-out I mentioned this was the worst hotel I ever stayed at. The manager called me and stated that I would not be charged for the room. What shows up on my AMEX? A room charge from the Boardwalk Inn. Not surprised.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
22Hoteltraveler, Guest Relations Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, unfortunately we can not manage unexpected loud guest situations that occur, we can though respond to them appropriately and handle the noise complaints and ask guest/s to maintain a level of courtesy appropriate to our hotel policies, which we did. In addition, we did extend a full refund for your stay for the inconvenience. We hope we can earn your business again in the near future.

Boardwalk Inn Staff and Management