US$151
QualityInn
US$139
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$105
All reviewstrain whistlebalcony overlookingair mattressparking garageflying dutchmanenjoyed our staygreat weekenda great place to staygreat roommini fridgenice staylandrybalconiesgalvestoncondoaquariumroomy
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The room was dirty. There was hair on the floor in the bathroom. The two complimentary water bottles had been partially drunk by the previous guests and left in the room. There was makeup on my husband's pillow. I reserved a king bay view with breakfast for 2 so I went downstairs and asked the front desk ,what do I need to provide for the breakfast in the morning and I was told that reservations don't include breakfast. I kindly told her that mine did and she told me she never heard of that. The next morning a new front desk person was there and she gave me what I needed for the breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
22Hoteltraveler, Guest Relations Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, we are disappointed we did not meet our typical high standards in our Housekeeping Department. We have thoroughly reviewed your comments with all our Hotel staff. We apologize for the inconvenience, we hope we can earn your business in the near future.

Boardwalk Inn staff and Management staff

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The Boardwalk Inn was a great choice for us to stay overnight while visiting Kemah. The customer service is friendly, amenities were cool and the Plaza Suite was nice. The live band performing in front of our balcony was an added bonus. We'll be back...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
22Hoteltraveler, General Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for a wonderful review of our property on your recent visit, its great to hear you and your family had a memorable experience. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Hotel was lovely, beautifully clean and in room amenities great. Pool and hot tub was great. The only downside with the hotel is that it could use it's own restaurant/bar so that if you did not want to venture out for too long, you could return to the hotel and have a quiet drink/meal. Would also be great if you could get breakfast in the hotel as the breakfast choice in the restaurants on the boardwalk is very limited.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
22Hoteltraveler, General Manager at Boardwalk Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful comments, come back and see us soon!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My family and I stayed a couple nights mid week and really enjoyed our stay. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The rooms are clean and specious. There is nothing I would change. I really enjoyed the view from the patio was really nice as well. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful comments, we are thrilled you and your family had a memorable visit. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We have stayed at this place a few times because it's close to so much. There's usually live music, splash pad, vendor booths, and games in the courtyard. Numerous restaurants to dine in and just up the street (within walking distance) a few nice shops to shop in.

Room Tip: For 4th of July get a balcony at the far right end of the building so you can see the fireworks over the water.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review of our property on your recent Getaway, its great to hear you and your family had a terrific experience. Come back and see us soon!