Book now, pay at stay
US$139
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$95
All reviewswithin walking distanceshort walkboard walkbar and grilltwo room suitevery clean hotelfront desk personneldefinitely stay here againrooms are largenice sizecomfortable bedsa great place to staybusiness triplobbyinnsihgkey
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a great spot near the waterfront. It’s new modern clean and spacious. It’s all good. Getting back on the highway requires some thought but it’s a great place to stay. TVs are a little small for the room, but we were in a handicapped room and that may be the reason..
Go there!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Donna F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk), responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Hello Alaskanlarry,

THANK YOU! So very much for sharing your experience with us and giving us a wonderful review. We always appreciate our guest and every single team member here at this hotel knows We are here because of our wonderful guests
like You. We wish you well in 2018 and would Love to see You again. Thanks again from All of us here in Kemah. Safe travels and take care!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Ana at the front desk checked us in. She was so friendly and made sure we got the best rate possible. The location to the boardwalk is great, just a few blocks to all the action. The rooms are very nice, spacious, and comfortable. I do wish the rooms had ceiling fans but the ac worked just fine. They have a restaurant/bar but we did not go so I am unable to give a review for that however, it did seem to have a nice patio area and there were several people in there so I assume it was worth going in for a drink if that’s your thing, We will definitely stay here again:

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer C
Donna F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk), responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you! For such a wonderful review. We appreciate you taking a moment to do so and we truly know how valuable every moment is. We are very grateful you allowed us to be part of your moment by staying with us and we really hope to see you again soon.
Safe travels and take care

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Was a nice hotel right alongside the boardwalk was about dumb 4 blocks away so nice location bad thing about it one of the few hotels I've ever stayed in the didn't have complimentary breakfast I stay in IHG system a lot normally 5 days a week every week so this really surprised me that we have to pay for your breakfast and of course there's no coffee available except for the two kurregs in your room I think the owner is on the cheap

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Donna F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk), responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank You!

We are so happy that you enjoyed staying with us.
We do understand the breakfast issue.
ex. Holiday Inn Express brand does provide a complimentary breakfast. However, IHG requires this hotel, the Holiday Inn brand to serve breakfast in our restaurant. We want you to know IHG is aware of the needs expressed by our guest.
We at the hotel want to thank you for the wonderful review and thank you for staying with us. We love what we do and our amazing guest are the reason we continue to enjoy each day.

We wish you the very best in 2018 and truly hope to see you again.
Safe travels!
Donna Fuller, GM

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

First upon entering you see a spacious and clean lobby, then you meet super nice staff at the front desk ( I met about five during stay). It's so nice to be greeted with a smile!

Rooms are spacious with good lighting and storage space. I have stayed in an accessible room and a two room suite and they were both wonderful. Each room had a small refrigerator and a microwave, as well as, a coffee maker with pod cups. They bathrooms were sparkling clean and the soaps and shampoo products were nice. Water in shower was great temperature. Beds are comfortable and the soft and firm pillows are designated by the words embroidered on the pillowcases.

Had breakfast and lunch in Sideliner's the restaurant in the hotel. Food was good and reasonably priced with nice size helpings. I really liked the country potatoes that came with the Omelet. Carmen was our most excellent server for both our meals there. There is a long bar and several tvs for your viewing pleasure.

Although I didn't use the pool it looked nice. My husband used the workout room several times and said the treadmill worked well and there is a variety of other equipment.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank HoosierNancy
Donna F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk), responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back with us. Our staff strives to give the guest the best experience possible. I will be sure to share your kind words with Carmen. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Kemah.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I just stayed here for 10 nights on a business trip and have no complaints at all. Hotel is in a great spot for Kemah Boardwalk where there is loads of attractions and restaurants. Hotel was very well maintained and the reception staff are friendly and good. There is a bar/restaurant where you also have your breakfast, but it is very bland and has no atmosphere at all. I only had 1 breakfast and 1 drink in there. There's just so much else around there's no real reason to go in there. Gym is OK, but small. My room was great and next time in the area for business, I'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a high floor to avoid noise from air con machines
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Donna F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk), responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time share your feed back with us. We are always looking for
ways to improve our guest stay. I am glad to see you enjoyed your time here with us at The Holiday Inn Kemah. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.