“We only did the one hour bay cruise”

Majestic Dinner Cruises Incorporated
Ranked #52 of 84 Restaurants in Kemah
Reviewed 12 April 2016

We participated in the one hour bay cruise and had a great time. I would recommend it for those who prefer a slower tour of the bay in lieu of the Beast.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I spent our 23 anniversary on a dinner cruise. It was not a horrible experience but defiantly not what we had hoped for.
We were told to meet in the lobby of the nearby motel. From there it is a fair distance to the boat over non-heal friendly planks which we were not told. Once we made it to the boat we were greeted by the captain. She was very nice. (The bartender was also very nice and made very good drinks.)
She gave us little paper tickets, like you may see at a carnival, and we boarded the boat .
Shortly after the boat left the dock the captain announced that dinner was ready on the lower level. Dinner was server thru the galley window by two very unhappy looking ladies . Salad, meat, potatoes, vegetable, and bread all on one plate! I know it may be just me but that is gross ! When I tried to ask unhappy lady #1 if I could put my salad on another plate she interrupted me by repeating that she needed my ticket. I gave her the carnival ticket that the captain had given us and asked again if I could put my salad on another plate. She told me no! I was so shocked I just walked away. This is not a cheap meal! My not eating was upsetting to my husband so I did go back and get a plate, no salad. After all that the food was really bad. The beef was very dry and hard to chew and the chicken had no flavor. The potato was good. The only drinks offered with the meal was water and unsweetened tea both server in paper cups. When we asked for sweetener and salt we were told they didn't have either. The kitchen lady actually said to my husband that she didn't eat salt so they don't use it. ( wonder why the food was bad)
Maybe I was expecting too much. I had envisioned a nice dinner would be served to us, not begging angry women for food thru a window.
On a brighter note they did serve desert and it was good.
I had a wonderful day with my husband but we are both disappointed in the dinner cruise experience! The cruise is nice but the food and downstairs service is horrible! The only way I could recommend this is if they offer a price without the meal, I'm not sure they might.

2  Thank Susalyn
Reviewed 31 March 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was some of the best we had on our trip

1  Thank Sondra V