“Wish we had checked out Chopstick sooner!”
Review of Chopstick

Chopstick
Ranked #57 of 267 Restaurants in Killeen
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Chopstick is a great place to meet friends, with a fun vibe and excellent Asian food. Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date about our specials, promotions and events.
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We assumed this was more of a buffet restaurant and just passed by it for three years. We love sushi and on a whim decided to check it out. It was fabulous! They have a great selection of interesting rolls that are quickly prepared and large! The wait staff are super friendly. My husband and I went earlier this week and then returned with our two boys who also loved it. I ordered a California roll with masago - I have never seen that much masago on one roll. I also had a mango roll - the shrimp tempura in it was nice and crunchy. Our whole family loved their selections. We will definitely be back. (Lea was so sweet to our children!)

Reviewed 25 September 2017

What a delightful find amidst the hotels and HEB. I was so relaxed, I stayed longer than planned. The Sushi bar was terrific, recommend the XO. The tea was lovely, the service very friendly without being intrusive. Really enjoyed my meal and the vibe.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

There isn't many choices when it comes to sushi in Killeen, but this restaurant is worth the visit. Friendly staff and fresh sushi, I've been here three times and food and service have been very good.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Chopsticks is a really great place to eat at for lunch. You can either eat inside it order to go. The sushi is to die for, very well prepared by the Chef. I go for lunch about 3 times a week and I am never disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant if you love raw seafood and want something fast.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Love the sushi dishes there, nice and clean restaurant. The owner always comes to the guest to check on them. Place to take your significant other to.