“Hibachi, Definitely”

Nami Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #66 of 273 Restaurants in Killeen
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Excellent location to view culinary expertise- good meal and better show.. Great place for a group, but be ready for a long wait.....

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The chief was top notch. My grandchildren had the best time being entertained by him. Food was very good, just need to update decor.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Never made it past the hostess. We arrived on a slow night (Monday), 5 of us. The hostess was rude, so we left. Probably anti-military is what we figured. We weren't in uniform but it was easy to tell that we were military.

Still doesn't make sense, 5 Soldiers on TDY is always good for business.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I order of the menu for the 1st vs sitting at the girl, and wow what a difference, I ordered my steak well done and it was far from that so they had to take it back. They took so long to make it that by the time they came back the rest of my food was cold. The waitress was horrible she was always in a rush not sure why since the place was empty. Definitely sticking to the grill.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We waited for 30 minutes just to get a sit. They told us it will be us next but people just pass us by and they sit before us they told us that they came in before us.....when we got our sit in the Hibachi everything was ok the food was fine but it was greasy....I don't think we will come back to this restaurant again