Super 8 LaPorte
US$75
US$84
US$72
CandlewoodSuites
WoodSpring Suites Houston La Porte(La Porte)(Great Value!)
US$64
Priceline
Bayshore Motel(La Porte)
US$68
US$56
All reviewshalf and halfroom was cleanrecommend this hotelenjoyed my staystay there againnice staycruisemuffinslaportestains
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Unclean smell knocks you down when you walk in beddingscratchy was pillows flat remote was disgusting and gooy rooms were rundown to list a few

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I was a little concerned when my husband told me he had booked us a room at a Super 8. I had my mind made up that the quality and cleanliness would be lacking, I was wrong. This hotel was very clean, appealing and seemed to be recently updated. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I Booked my reservation online and he refused to complete my reservation because I had used my husbands card online. He called me the "B" word and told me to get the F out of the door. I informed him this was very unprofessional and I would never stay with Super 8 ever again. He even gave me the middle finger in the window as I was leaving.

Room Tip: Don't stay here period!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ManagementLP8, Manager at Super 8 LaPorte, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Crystal,

I spoke with my clerk who attempted to check you in. The reservation you booked was not prepaid and required payment with your credit card in hand at the time of check in which was never provided. He repeatedly tried to get payment for your reservation which you were not willing to give. Our procedure requires ID and a credit card for all check ins prepaid or otherwise. My clerk also informed me that you had been very rude as well. We attempted to provide you with some quality service which you returned with rude behavior. If my clerk in fact did say those things I sincerely apologize on his behalf and he will be disciplined accordingly if not fired. I also believe that you were rude as well because I looked over our security cameras which proves my clerks side of the story. We do not appreciate any guest who are rude to our employees and who attempt to defame our property. In conclusion we would appreciate if you never returned to our property, thank you.

Manesh Patel

Reviewed 13 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I gave this hotel three stars for the fact they had a room after the other Super 8 canceled our booking during the Lone Star Bike Rally. The three stars come from the location which was 40 miles away from the rally. Which isn't the hotel's fault. However, I would have given a solid 5 stars as the staff was nice and the rooms were clean (we ended up in a smoking room). Again the room was clean. Why I didn't give them a 5 star. The last night of our stay. My husband was in the shower. He slipped and fell and hit his rib and knee on the tub and toilet. There was no nonskid in the tub which it was easy to slip on. I almost took a fall a few times. When my husband fell he took the shower curtain and rod with him. This caused the rod to took half the wall out. Now, this should tell you how bad of a fall this was. Lucky my husband is young. This could have been an older person. When we reported to the staff they were very nice and told us not to worry about the damage. However, they said they have mats that upon request we could have had. Well, that is nice to know a little to late. Again, if it wasn't for that major fall and that safety concern. This is a great hotel. I just hope this can be fixed for future customers.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple