Fairway Inn
US$76
US$59
US$75
US$59
WoodSpring Suites Houston La Porte(La Porte)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$76
US$112
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites(La Porte)
US$77
US$63
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This place is horrible! The room was very dirty, the sheets were stained and had cigarette holes in them. Our family of four was only allowed two towels at a time. We went to request for more towels and they said that they only had one towel and we were Informed that they were out of towels and to come back at 11:30pm ( it was around 8:30). The blow dryer didn't work, I called the front desk to let them know, they informed me that the maintenance guy doesn't get in until later and would come look at it when he got a chance. My daughter went to get a coke from the vending machine, the machine took her dollar and they didn't care. This hotel is the worst place we have ever stayed in and I do not recommend it at all!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kortneyp286
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The worst experience ever, the air conditioner hardly blew, there is a 2 inch gap under the door- anybody could have taken pictures when you think you have privacy, mold growing in the corner of the room. And another couple was complaining that there was cockroaches in their room and the guy working night shift wasn't very nice and wouldn't refund their money. Remember you get what you pay for.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin V
Reviewed 19 August 2016

this is the loudest motel ever...early morning noon or night ..the hair dryer was broke,they looked at it but did nothing, I bought one,same sheets for one week..no vac or cleaning in a week just clean towels and toilet paper when you ask..free breakfast was a joke..AC barely kept it cool..was a dismal stay..

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank marysusie53
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

housekeeping is horrible! Manager that barely speaks English is rude definitely not a good place at all! I don't even want to rate it but thumbs down is the rate I'm giving them!!! We thought out job was thru and we may have to stay longer so I asked the manager if that happens will u include the night that I'm paying as a daily rate and just add it into the weekly rate if i have to stay longer and he said no!! Definitely not looking out for customers at all

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Monica a
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel is way understaffed in desperate need of maintenance.
Room 116 has a view of a over grown field full of trash. The pillows are flat and void of filler. Found this place on Priceline and it's a complete dump with guys working on hot rod cars in the parking lot and broken security doors in back of the building huge sign at front desk stated no refunds after check-ins. Now I know why.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business