See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2015

This hotel is obviously an older hotel and we were well aware that some re decorating is taking place. Very quiet but for the price is GREAT!!! They make you feel like you are at home this place is great.. good staff.. management very involved and can tell that is a family oriented hotel!! Would def stay again!!

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jessica1917
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The location is perfect. 10 minutes to Kemah! I stayed here for a weekend get away after dinner and a fun night out with classmates at T-Bone Tom's in Kemah. It's just minutes for the Wave Pool also. The hotel is a little older and "used" but it is very clean. Hence the old floor air unit and foil pan. The tub a little worn and slight dribble but NOT A BIG DEAL though, as some make it out to be. A couple of iron tables and chairs outside to catch the evening breeze. Plenty of brochures of the local fun spots. Clean and fresh smelling room. TV worked. My internet pass code was already written on my key card holder for me and the help was great! Price VERY affordable!!! My King Room was only $65 with tax! They also have an elevator!

Room tip: I was in Room 211 and it was a fine location.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sherri H
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had to change rooms 3 times due to holes in doors, mold, coffee makers were terrible. Staff was nice, but the rooms were awful. I took pics & showed them to the front office so we would not be charged $255. Pics on website are not the true picture. Never again!

Date of stay: June 2014
2  Thank Agedon
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

My husband an I spent the night there. The room was large and clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was nice. The front desk people were friendly and helpful. Internet was great. Bathroom was clean and well stocked. Will stay again if am back in area.

Date of stay: March 2014
3  Thank whitemouse66
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Management was horrible.. Okay rooms but the breakfast was terrible, old frozen waffles and old cereal ... Motel across the street has alot of drug problems and the police were there alot of the time as well as at this Hotel. I wouldn't suggest this place for a long period of time...

Date of stay: May 2012