Economy Inn
US$75
US$89
US$111
Motel 6 Livingston TX(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$98
US$50
Priceline
US$73
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2016

We knew what we were getting into when we stayed here, but we were running out of funds and we were expecting some money to hit our bank at anytime. So we stayed the night here. They had great customer service and did let us check the bed for comfort (We had just stayed at a hotel with the hardest bed imaginable), and we decided to take it since the room was big, it had wifi, and it was cheap. Our door did not have a bolt on it so we dragged a chair over and propped it under the handle. The woman next door knocked on our door to ask to use our cell phone because she was stranded. Then the person that stranded her came back and banged on her door all night screaming "B**** let me in" all night long because she was so drunk she passed out. Then at three a.m. I got woke up to people doing the dirty really loud above us. Spent all night awake and uncomfortable due to noise. I refused to take a shower because of how dirty the bathroom was. The room was huge though, and after being in a hotel that was cramped and with a hard bed, we were willing to give it another shot. Also, they no longer have restaurant and the whole place needed a renovation. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Got the weekly rate for $260.00. Needed one extra night and they wanted 60.00. Air conditioner/heater didn't work. Wouldn't fix it. Holes the size of basketballs in bathroom walls with mold growing. Roaches!! Had to go get linens everyday and have key cards redone. No refunds. I would rather sleep in the ditch.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Colbertrail
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed here for a church event in Livingston. For starters the rooms wreaked of smoke. The beds were uncomfortable and some of the lights in the room didn't work. To top it all off the STOLE my property that was Ieft in the room. I lost a 100$ pair of headphones to these thieves. I called to ask them about it and after a week of no call backs I called them back and the guy acts like I called him yesterday about it. He tells me they didn't find anything. Talk about lies. These people that own and take care of this hotel do not believe in God. After I told them that I'm mad they said sorry and hung up on me!!! Also during the stay our keys quit working because they thought we had checked out Saturday morning instead of Sunday morning. Stupid, blind, ignorant, Godless people. Avoid this hotel like the plague.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank screweconomyinn
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Wow, first I would like to comment on the area of Livingston, Tx. Livingston is a very beautifful landscape. The rivers, lakes, ponds and scenery was astonishing. I loved the area. Livingston is now a favorite location of mine, along with Asbury, New Jersey and Presquie Isle, Maine. I would rather fish and campout in Livingston for Spring Break instead of some other location, won't mention them. Also, to mention, this trip was the second time i've been to Livingston. The reason Ioved the drive more, is because I drove from New Braunfels, different story altogether, instead of driving from San Antonio. Drove through Huntsville and Point Blank (kudos to my nephew Jacob). All lovely country. My kind of town. Also, I had my brother Max with me. Which was great. We also met a young woman who works at Whataburger on Church Street, who is from San Antonio, named Melissa. Great service from all the staff there. So I guess that would be a short review for Whataburger. But the Burger King by HEB, got our order wrong, don't go there.

Ok, now on to the review for the Economy Inn off 59, north bound side, I think. Great location. Loved the location. Room was standard. Only missing clock. But that is ok, had microwave and fridge. Bed look nice and was comfortable. They accomodated me, when I arrived. Originally I had booked a non-smoking room online, grood price by the way. Had to change oom type, thank you for that. They had coffee in lobby, but no coffee pot or coffee in room. I think they need that. Towels were also a little rough, but I understand. They did the job. Wifi worked great. Amazingly faster then even some bigger hotel chains I've been at in different locations. Wish parking lot was configured differently. And that is all I have to say about that. Thanks Tom for that one.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Eric K
Reviewed 20 September 2012

bloodstains on my sheets (not clean). yak. These people shouldn't run a hotel. Death roach in the bathroom and dougnuts and a chocolate cookie for breakfast. had to change the sheets myself. Hotelmanager acts if this is normal and hadn't got the guts to show his face in the morning. He send his son to check me out. Dont go this hotel unless you want to get sick.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family