“Decent Mexican food.”

La Hacienda de Jalisco
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Llano
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We made an unplanned stop on our way to Fredericksburg, as it was getting late and there weren't many choices. It's very small but has a fairly good selection. My husband's tacos were quite good but my dinner (I forget the name but it was basically fajita meat with beans and rice) was nothing special. Service was good.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I've been here twice now and it was great both times. The menu has a large selection. I'm looking forward to trying it all!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Chorizo migas were so yummy. Biscuits to perfection and the pancakes didn’t disappoint. So glad we stopped here.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This is still a top favorite of mine. The Quesadillas are so good. I have them add scrambled eggs to mine and a side of bacon. They are open all day. Stop and try La hacienda.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

A great breakfast. Service was good, food excellent and not smothered in cheese. Prices very reasonable.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to La Hacienda de Jalisco? Share your experiences!