“AWESOME VEGAN SMOOTHIE..”

Add it.
Smoothie King Longview
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Longview
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The staff are soo friendly, always welcoming and they all make the best Vegan Smoothies period. Great way to start the day off. Go visit them they are awesome.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Love me some smoothie king, never has a bad experience, and they really help me with carb replacement.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

You can hardly find a better Smoothie place in Longview, Texas. Their variety is great and the product is very good. Their location is a pain. Not easy to get to it is really out of the way. You have to determine that you want to go there. It is not ON E. Loop 281 but on the frontage road which has to be entered about a block away. Not a problem if you have time and want a great Smoothie.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Oh how can I really type and let you know that I have discovered smoothie heaven! So very delicious!

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I go by once or twice a week and pick up smoothies for my granddaughter and myself. I like to stop by and get one for her to have after school. She has dance lessons and tumbling lessons so she needs a healthy snack. On Fridays we both get one because they have $5 smoothies. The service is slow but that is to be expected since it is made fresh for you. Also often they have a line in the drive through because their smoothies taste so good.