“4th July Lunch”

Royal Indian Cuisine
Ranked #154 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We love Indian food after so many years in the Middle East. This place rough back great memories of great Indian food. Great service and good selection. I suggest menu over buffet. Masala Dosa was excellent. Great garlic Naan.

1  Thank hiaz016

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

One of the better Indian places I have been. I don't know about the buffet, but I have eaten here a few times now, and it's fantastic. Don't let the presentation fool you. Fair warning: the options for the dishes are usually mild, medium, and spicy. If you're not very accustomed to Indian cuisine, go with mild the first time.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The demise of a great Indian restaurant in Lubbock has left us searching. We found good, genuinely good Indian cuisine here. The atmosphere is a little bland, but the food is great. Wide menu, well executed. Staff is very happy to explain everything if one is not familiar with Indian cuisine. Most entrees available in mild, medium and spicy/hot. Be careful of the spicy-Indian can be hotter than Mexican. We will be back a lot!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I was so excited for another Indian restaurant in Lubbock. We tried the buffet. The food was riddled with chicken bones. Curry was good. Tikka masala just okay. Not nearly as good as Sri Maharaja was.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I had a boss from India and would always make our employees homemade Indian food. Well he has moved to El Paso and left me no choice but to eat at this place. Oh my, this place is AMAZING! From the Curry Chicken to the Chicken Tikka Marsala and everthing in between. The dessert is to die for. My husband had the buffet. He and I are going back for dinner this New Year's Eve and trying something different off the dinner menu. Service was good. Its not Dan's food, but it sure is great!!!