“Awesome breakfast buffet!”

Pecan Grill at the Overton Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Pecan Grill at the Overton Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The best dining in Lubbock, Texas is at The Pecan Grill At The Overton: Premier In-House Restaurant at the Overton Hotel & Conference Center. You really will find the best dining in Lubbock at the Overton Hotel and Conference Center. Hearty breakfasts, indulgent lunch dishes, and tasty dinner fare are only steps away from your luxurious high-rise accommodations. The professional chef and staff at The Pecan Grill At The Overton serve up a sophisticated selection of Gourmet-style favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is one of the best hotel breakfast buffet's I've ever seen. They had everything: cheesy, smoked tomato flavored grits, fresh fruit, potatoes, meats (not that I eat those), biscuits, waffle-maker and everything else you could want plus an excellent omelet station staffed by Beatrice, who was a real pro and lots of fun to boot!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The lunch buffet was actually pretty good, but the service was slow, slow, slow and the off-the-menu items were underwhelming. I don't see why this place gets such good reviews. It is a nice-looking hotel, but it's just an average hotel restaurant with poor service. I don't recommend it.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We were so impressed with the Pecan Grill during our stay at the Overton. From the chips with the blue cheese sauce, to the duck, everything our group ordered was simply amazing. Breakfast the following morning was just as impressive. Our servers were outstanding. We were there two days, for several hours on both days, and everyone in the group was very well taken care of.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Stayed at the Overton for orientation. We went to the Pecan Grill for the breakfast buffet. It was ok but for the quality, variety vs the price we probably won't do it again. If you want the omelette station, it's extra so heads up. I would suggest walking two blocks over and getting Torchy's breakfast tacos, cheaper and really good. I will add this, the Overton Hotel, we were very pleased with.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I don’t usually think much of hotel restaurants but I was blown away by this place! The food was great and the service was fantastic, our server (I think Kyle) made sure my wife and I had a great time from start to finish. Highly recommend this restaurant if your staying in the area!

1  Thank BigBenWilson