“Delicious but Dirty”

West Crust Artisan Pizza
Ranked #63 of 617 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We absolutely loved the thin crust pizza. If I'm going to pay almost $50 for three pizza's and one glass of wine it better be unbelievable. Three adult men ate three large pizzas with a few left over slices: The Beast, Hill Country, and a custom one my son designed. They were all delicious. I wouldn't recommend eating in the restaurant because it is dirty and understaffed. The tables weren't cleaned off and the water cups were about 4 ounces. My dad and son looked ridiculous drinking out of cups that would be too small for my 6 year old twins. I will go back and try the Bombay Curry pizza to go.

1  Thank Texan_Diner

Reviewed 14 June 2017

What a great place to visit! The menu was extensive, and the two or three different pizzas I sampled were great! It was busy, so don't be in a rush, but it is worth the wait. Not talking 30 minutes, but perhaps 15-20.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We actually went to the one by Alamo Drafthouse but it didn't pull up. I work at the Texas Boys Ranch and we had a donor pay for all our kids and staff to eat here. There were easily 50 kids and about 15 staff and they crushed it!. Pizza was made quickly. I love the thin crust, it reminds me of my time in Italy. The pepperoni was thick cut which I enjoyed a lot. I also had some of the surf and turf pizza and thoroughly enjoyed it. There were only four people in the kitchen and they PUMPED pizza out. They were so friendly to us and our kids. They mad it a really great experience. Shout out to this location for doing things right.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Not all pizza is created equal and these were delicious and different with some unusual but tasty combinations. Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options are available but if you want to get your carnivore on they're happy to oblige.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Two of us are some lunch here a few days ago and had a 10" pizza. It was good and hot when they brought it to the table. we knew the crust would be better than average because we could actually see balls if dough rising on racks in the back. Very casual, self serve cutlery, napkins and plates. We enjoyed the experience.