“Delicious Food”

Taqueria Arandas
Ranked #127 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We met for breakfast here: don't let the outside deceive you. The breakfast tacos are delicious and priced cheap! The service is a little awkward, they were not so welcoming to us but it could have been the language barrier between us and our waitress. Will have to go back and try their lunch/dinner menu!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for late breakfast. I had the Migas with refritos. Very good with the tortilla chips still crispy not soggy. Hubby had a breakfast burrito which he said was good also. Food tastes like genuine Tex Mex. Fast service in a clean facility.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This building has been around for years. Believe it was originally built in the 1950-1960 time period as a Whataburger. Since its beginning it has been many different restaurants and none lasted. It seems this is here to stay. We have ate there several times and never been disappointed. It is family friendly. The service is good and friendly, It seems the busiest period is lunch. If you don't go early you won't get a parking place. Hats off to this one-- its a keeper for sure!!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Drove by while I was in my car this morning, and was rewarded with an outstanding breakfast burrito. The burritos are HUGE, and they bring you enough salsa to enjoy with the entire burrito. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I go here a couple times a month for breakfast. It is so reasonably priced!! He gets potato burritos and I get chilaquiles. The homemade tortillas are probably the best I've ever had!! We are both vegetarian and have no problem eating breakfast there. Staff is friendly and fast. They could use stronger coffee.

Been to Taqueria Arandas? Share your experiences!