“Good Food. Good Price / service”
Review of Raising Canes

Raising Canes
Ranked #20 of 631 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My family of four ate lunch here and were happy and full when we left. Good Chicken! Good Prices. enough said

Reviewed 23 August 2017

wow - these were so random and so yummy! desperate for a quick bite to eat we did the drive thru and were so surprised! wish we had these joints where we live...

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The Staff was willing to please our party during our visit. Will eat here again and recommendations will go out for this place

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We went thru the drive thru at this location and was asked to move to the side for my order. 6 vehicles after me received their order. When I walked inside to ask about my order they told me I had a odd order on the tenders that is why it was taking so long. I have been so many different Canes and never received bad service like this. I will not return to this location

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My family loves to go to Cane's. The summers are the best with the lemonade and chicken fingers. I like to get the caniac and share. We always get extra sauce.