“Miss the BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 24 May 2016

My son misses the BBQ so much he cooked up a brisket with Tom and Bingo's BBQ sauce in LA. I am taking him more bottles on my next trip.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Have heard a great deal about the food but several restaurants have equal or better food and definitely at a more reasonable price, Very small portions. I would absolutely do take out the few seats are unique (Uncomfortable and crowded) Do not know how their reputation got established..

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Nothing fancy, just the best hickory smoked chopped beef sandwich in these parts. Order at the counter, load it up at the condiment bar, sit in an old school desk type chair and enjoy.

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 12 July 2015

As other reviews indicate, the place is uniquely set up with it's 'school house chairs' up against the wall... That just takes some getting used to after a few visits, which the sandwiches will force you to do!

They sell the Bingo Burgers as one of the hot-selling items, but I still opt for the sliced brisket sandwiches. I can easily run out of money if I'm not careful.

The staff gets to know you after a few times you've been there, and is always asking how things are since the last time you visited.

A+

1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I stepped up to the counter, and ordered a sliced brisket sandwich. I slowly walked over to the condiment island, loaded my gift of love , with onions, a pepper, and bathed it with house sauce. I sat on what can only be described as the most uncomfortable elementary school desk. The first bite, had me hooked, I forgot about being uncomfortable, and thanked God, there were places like this, still left in U.S. The meat is cooked over hickory wood, to perfection. If I had a last meal to choose, it would be a Tom & Bingo's Brisket Sandwich! By the way, their sauce can now be purchased separately. Its awesome!

1  Thank johnwesleyharden