“Great food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #313 of 679 Restaurants in Lubbock
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2408 82nd Street in Lubbock. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

There a little slow but always good the staff very friendly and willing to please there guest. We will go back again recommend to everyone

Reviewed 24 March 2017

The crunchy tacos just can't be beat when they're just made. Don't try to wait half an hour or more to eat them. They may go soggy. The $1 beefy Frito Burrito is also an excellent choice.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

As I type this an older lady who works here is singing - not that well. Food ok. People nice. But we won't be back. I have a thing about hearing conversations from employees. They are cleaning away. Just not my thing. Boy working here think tried flirting with my son. Ended there.

1  Thank 3longhorns
Reviewed 16 September 2014

These days fast food drive through's are stale and uninviting. Need I a quick snack to keep tummy from growling and stopped in to Taco Bell. First the speaker was near a busy road and the cashier talked so low and monotone that all I did was guess what they said. When they stopped talking I guessed it was time to pull forward. At the window ,same tone. If this person got there raise to $15 an hour it would be by congressional vote, not a qualification test. I'm sorry the person seamed nice but not front window style. Price was I right , that's why I was there. Food okay, what I expected. The owners of some of these fast food stores need to go to chick fil a .

1  Thank Greg L

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!