“Tasty Breakfast”
Review of Pancake House

Pancake House
Ranked #11 of 631 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I went here Saturday morning. There was a line but they seated us quickly. The staff is very friendly, the prices VERY good, a lot of character in the decor and the food was very good. I ordered an omelet made to order and my daughter ordered biscuits and gravy. My daughter can be VERY picky and she was happy with her food as was I. Will be returning for sure.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a 'local' place, this is one of the oldest establishments in West Texas still thriving. The menu is simple and the decor is probably original to the day they opened the doors. There is a list of local favorites on the back page of the menu. Waitresses here are very attentive but I recommend a weekday as this small diner can easily get overwhelmed by large weekend crowds. The sweet potato pancakes are great!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The Pancake House is sentimental to the wife and I. While students at Tech, our first date was here for some hot chocolate after a very cold outside concert. We return often when we come to Lubbock for football games. It has not changed much at all. Staff is so friendly and really provides quality service. It is crowded on Sundays after football games, so get there early. If you wait until 9am, the line is outside the door. Food is really good comfort breakfast food. We love the combo dishes, eggs, bacon, hash browns and those huge warm biscuits. Reasonable pricing. Enjoy!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

If you’re in Lubbock you have to try this place. Down home good ole southern breakfast diner. I’m doesn’t get any better than this.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy about the place. It aces the packed parking lot test though and the folks inside are nice and fast, always hustling. Good food, very filling.

Been to Pancake House? Share your experiences!