“Great Bar-B-Que!”

The Shack
Ranked #8 of 614 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the pork sandwich with cole slaw and spicy red beans. Excellent! My husband had the child's turkey and cole slaw. Very, very good and a large portion! This place never disappoints. Since we were there last, the number of condiments on the table has increased. There are more waitstaff and there has been an exponential increase in customers! Well deserved!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

only con is the food was not so hot, but it was warm enough. In general, I like hot meals. I will visit the shack again for sure.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve always been a Kansas City/St. Louis BBQ guy, this place had effectively sold me on Texas BBQ. Ribs were phenomenal. Got there early because I was told they sell out quick. I would recommend this place to anyone in the Lubbock area. Also some of the best collard greens I’ve ever had; not too much bacon. Nice and fresh. Can’t praise this place enough!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This place is fabulous... The frito pie is to die for. Awesome service everytime without fail... Best BBQ around!!!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Our good friends just introduced us to arguably the best BBQ in Lubbock. The Shack has uncommonly good service, portions are massive and beer is cold. The Sunday special 'Beef Rib' Note: RIB (singular) has amazing flavor and did I mention the massive portion?! The brisket is also exceptional. For sides I highly recommend the loaded potato salad and mac n cheese. Banana pudding for dessert was excellent. The Shack is well worth the trip to north Lubbock and my 'doggy bag' included a giant rib bone for my furry friend.

Been to The Shack? Share your experiences!