“Let's twist in Lubbock!”

Twisted Root Burger Co
Ranked #17 of 614 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This is a chain that started in Dallas, and remains cool & happening in Lubbock. Meeting friends, we got there early for an interesting dark beer "Bockslider, toadies". Its bar or counter order/ pick-up. They have "sides", we started with Treat Yo'Self Fries, and were pleased. They have a nice selection of burgers All delicious, I had a kale Caesar, my friends built they're own. Want a float? - pick your soda, they supply the home made custard ice cream, we loved it!. The bartender was friendly, fun atmosphere with a selection of sports TVs and a music video tv for the sounds you're hearing. Yeah, TX-panhandle!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stumbled on this place by accident, since we were in the area and had no familiarity with this part of Lubbock. It was good enough I've been back 3x. There's a WIDE variety of meats to make burgers from, both domestic and exotic, there's a wide variety of craft beers and mixed drinks. The fries are homemade and pretty good. I tend to like steak fries and these were a bit well done for my taste. However, I would recommend giving this restaurant a try when you're in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We came here cuz they could do gluten free. It is original, unique and fun. The food was served promptly. My salad was good not great. But OMG, dem fries is da bomb!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Interesting burger place. I loved the atmosphere, that they use fun names to call out your order and the decor. The burgers are delicious and huge and the pickle bar is a great touch! I can't wait to go back to Lubbock just to eat here!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Cold french fries. Under-cooked ground beef. Hostess didn't know order was up. Waited 5 minutes while order was sitting there. See the picture. None of our burgers(3) were cooked medium well as advertised on literature..

STEPHANIE H, General Manager at Twisted Root Burger Co, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Good morning Steve!

My name is Stephanie Hill. I am the General Manager of Twisted Root Burger Co. I am so sorry that the burgers you received were not up to our quality standards. This is absolutely not the standard we follow.

Would you mind providing a little more information, so I can follow up with my team. Day/time your order was placed? I do not not anyone else to have the same experience you did. I would also like this make this right for you! You can come in and get 3 burgers and fries on me! I have your name in the office, so if I am not here this offer will still be honored.

Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve. I promise we will do better next time!

Have a blessed day!