“Lots of choices”

Teddy Jack's Hub City Grill
Ranked #53 of 629 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered a supreme extra crispy pizza. Delicious. Extra crispy, only way to order it. Added a salad and it was cold and crispy. We had a late lunch, so service was fast and we were seated very promptly. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Teddy’s has brick oven pizza. I had the margarita pizza, in a word, outstanding. The menu is full with, Mexican, burgers, seafood, pasta and of course pizza. Great atmosphere with country music and plenty of tv’s on the walls. Large bar, and also outside seating available. I’ll be back that’s for sure. Good for large groups or solo.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

It was my first visit to Teddy Jack's. The atmosphere is classic sports bar with lots of flat screens surrounding the table areas. Our waitress was on the job and courteous - we did not wait long to be served. I was looking for something a bit lighter than the heavy beef meals I had enjoyed over the past week. Without lots of research, I ordered a club sandwich, imagining thin layers of ham and turkey with crispy wheat bread and lots of veggies. What I got was a hamburger with the addition of the ham and turkey and a few veggies that would normally be found on a burger. I love burgers and I love club sandwiches. I find that I do not love the two forcibly combined. My dad used to tell me that if you mix ink with milk you can't drink it and you can't write with it - best leave them separate. My light dinner aspirations evaporated and I made the comment to my wife on leaving the restaurant, "I'll bet that if someone orders fried chicken at Teddy Jack's, it is going to look like a burger with some fried chicken slivers on the patty." When I am in the mood for a burger, I might try them again someday, but our initial impressions could be summed up with a great big yawn...

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The food came out quickly and was absolutely delicious. We had a bottle of wine with our meal and finished it off with a piece of chocolate cake. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Hub City Grill. I was very impressed with the expansive menu and interior decor. We ordered the avocado Cobb salad and pulled pork quesadilla. Both were excellent. I asked for BBQ sauce for the quesadilla that really enhanced the flavor of the pork. Our server was very attentive. Overall a very positive experience. Looking forward to my next visit.