“I love Chinese food.”

Add it.
Hot Wok
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Lumberton
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I owned an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration company for many years. I worked in a lot of Chinese restaurants. Many were great, some I wouldn't return to because they were unsanitary or poor quality food. Remember I work where the food is stored, prepared, cooked and served. I am retired now but, have never lost my appetite for "Happy Family" and Spring Rolls. Happy family has everything, shrimp, chicken, BBQ beef and pork. As well as rice and most all of the vegetables they serve in the restaurant. Typically one Happy family, with an extra rice, will feed both my wife and I very well for about $14.00. You can get extra shrimp 2 x $1.00. We usually will have 3 or 4 spring rolls, one happy family with extra rice and we are stuffed. Andrew and his father have cooked for more than 40 years. They do not make it until you order it so it is always fresh.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great place! Small but if you like Chinese, give them a try. Order from menu and it’s cooked then. Hot and fresh!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

have had lunch here several times, it is a cheap chinese buffet with good food, great if you don't have much time

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Gave them a second chance after a previous disappointing experience. Sadly it has gotten worse. The general Tao chicken was all breading, no chicken. Also no sweet and sour for chicken. When i called to report it the lady taking menus argued with me..... no third chance here.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

nice price, good food, great people. was close enough to the place i went for training so i could walk

1  Thank john f

Been to Hot Wok? Share your experiences!