“Good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We took my mother to this interesting thai restaurant at lunch. Good mushroom soup, pretty good sushi on the salad bar. We all enjoyed the food. My only disappointment was that they seem to only use jalapenos and/or Serrano peppers. There was no evidence of traditional thai peppers. Still a good meal at a great price.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Stopped in for lunch and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The service and the food very both very good.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Everything was fresh and tasty. My wife's Pad Thai was a a bit saucey but still full of flavor. Spring Rolls and Egg Rolls were good. We'll be back for more menu sampling.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I had pineapple fried rice with chicken. He had taste of basil.

The dinner came with fresh salad bar, two different soups, fried veggies and fresh fruit. Desert on the bar is homemade.

Favorite restaurant of ours as we never had a bad meal

Restaurant clean. Staff friendly

Would go again

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had dinner here with my family and didn't really enjoyed it.
My wife, my 15yr old son and I, each had a sushi roll which were okay at best, but seemed overpriced given the quality and portion size.
My 11 year old just wanted some chicken and white rice, but they were unable to accommodate; so he ordered the teriyaki chicken plate with no veggies. It seemed like something I could have whipped up at home in about 5 minutes. It was basically chicken tenderloins soaked in teriyaki sauce with a side of rice. Yet they refused to make it without the teriyaki sauce??? He eat the rice, but left most of the chicken.
Service was not great either.
We all drank water, our bill was $80 and we left hungry, stopping for a hamburgers on the way back to our hotel.