“Good food”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Came here with my Mom and sister. Having dietary restrictions can really dampen the mood when you're out to eat. This place really caters to people with restrictions. Everything is gluten free, that's what they told us, and tasted great. We missed the buffet and would like to have tried. So many reviewers loved the salad bar, which was also closed when we got there. I did find it strange that they made basically everything with Boar's head turkey. I thought my taco would be made with ground turkey, but this worked too. Good flavor and our waitress was very friendly and knowledgable.
If I'm ever in the area I would like to go again. Wish they had some good gluten free\vegan desserts besides smoothies!!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

We ate here for lunch at 2:30 pm. No one met us or seated us. When we were finally waited on, we were told every selection from the menu that I made was 86. I settled for a so-called Ruben sandwich. Tiny with strange tasting pastrami; heavy cinnamon flavor, and dressing was hevily spiced with cayenne; bread was toasted but very greasy. Wife had a plain pastrami sandwich which she said was ok but thought cinnamon was odd. She liked the decor and style of the place. I disliked both. Seemed pretentious and oh so correct and green. Wife explained it was catering to local business women who needed a place to get lunch. I could live without it. Would never go again!

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

In today's sea of fast food fat greasy junk stands this place! I love everything about it. The atmosphere is calm and inviting. The staff here is warm and friendly. There really is just no other place in central Texas I'd rather be eating at. I usually go in for lunch 2-3 times a week. And this morning I went in for the breakfast buffet. It was excellent!!! The salad bar is really nice! I'm hesitant too put this out there....but on Thursdays they have meatloaf on the hot bar that has become a must have for me! Gotta get it early before they run out! It's just that yummy! Anytime someone asks me where a great place for lunch is...I always send them here!

1  Thank Steven C
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Everybody knows that bluebonnet cafe is the place to go for breakfast in Marble Falls. However, the line can get crazy and sometimes you arent in the mood for pies and comfort food. This place, up the road on 281 is a great alternative. They have a slightly healthier menu (Gluten free options! and an awesome salad bar) but still have the eggs and bacon for those traditional breakfast people like me. Lots of interesting coffees and teas too. Check it out!

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Had a great lunch at Tea Thyme Cafe. I was very impressed by the gluten free tortillas. Don't know how they made them so good. Excellent waiter!! We will definitely be going back!