“Good local restaurant ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I have taken family here several times . Doesn't look very good from outside but always seems clean & food is really good. Lunch specials are good deal also.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Love eating here and we love the duo platter which comes with an egg rolls and soup for two. My favorite is the beef and broccoli and the chicken fried in a sweet sauce.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We've lived in this area full time for 5 years & this was the first time for us to visit this restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality & quantity of the food. Service was good as well. One of us ordered the Sesame Chicken & one ordered the combo Sweet & Sour. The meals were very plentiful & we took 1/2 home. They added more fried rice to the take out container without being asked which was very much appreciated.
Unfortunately, we missed the lunch special by 10 min. The only other problem we had was that they were out of the crunchy noodles served table side at most restaurants?!?!
Nonetheless, we will visit here again. Good value for a good price.

1  Thank Debbie F
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I ordered a daily special on a Saturday and they charged me double. The elderly lady kicked me out because I refused to pay the bill amount. When I showed her my menu, she called me a liar.. This place sucks. Don't patronize this business

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My Wife and I visited Family in the Hill Country and planned a 28 member dinner at China Kitchen, we have been here every time we visit and it is always great. We had a large party and were set up in a special area to seat us all, Ty was our waiter and he was amazing took care of our entire group single handedly. The food selections are amazing and the food itself is even better. If you love Chinese food this is the place to go in the Marble Falls area.