“Good food, but slow service in a poorly managed establishment”
Review of China Kitchen

China Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We eat here about once a month. The food is always excellent, but the service is consistently slow. They are always understaffed. I've seen folks just get up and walk out after waiting too long to be noticed.

I ordered Mongolian beef and my wife chose the broccoli chicken. The Mongolian beef here is the best I've ever had, and I have tried it in hundreds of restaurants in my 40+ years of eating Chinese food. The beef is always melt-in-your-mouth and they put a subtle but noticeable amount of fresh ginger in the sauce. My wife's dish was overflowing with chicken and the sauce was rich. It also came with water chestnuts, mushrooms, carrots and snow peas.

The egg rolls are good here and the hot and sour soup is way above average.

We waited so long for a server to eventually come take our drink order that I was ready to walk out. And then, we waited over 30 minutes for our food.

I suppose the food is worth the frustration, but the lady who runs the place just doesn't seem to care about customer service.

I stood at the counter for nearly 5 minutes waiting to pay my bill.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is one of my favorite Chinese restaurants. It has a nice quiet atmosphere, great Chinese food, and reasonable prices. I like the Sweet and Sour Chicken and my wife likes to Beef Brocoli meal. It is a favorite restaurant with both locals and tourists.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Good food, reasonable prices and consistent good service. This place has been there for a long time...must be doing something right !

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Two of us had dinner on Saturday August 5. Our toast to Saturday was with a very nice plum wine, recommended. We each had an egg roll, these are the very best in our opinion. Not greasy, served hot and very tasty.

My date for the night ordered chicken chow mein with crispy noodles. It was served hot and she said it was very good. Also a "to go" box for lunch the next day.

I order the five spiced shrimp. Perfectly cooked shrimp and vegetables, excellent. I am glad I was hungry as it had 15 shrimp.

Service was friendly and professional. From the welcome and seating to the attention while eating. Prices are reasonable.

Highly recommended and we will return, again

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Our last time was after Church, we have been there for dinner also, always fast service and very good food. The lunch combinations are very good and well priced.